Wether wool

You are here:
Estimated reading time: < 1 min

Any fleece clipped after the first shearing is called wether wool. This wool is usually taken from sheep older than fourteen months, and these fleece contains much soil and dust.

Textile Links (http://www.textilelinks.com)

Was this article helpful?
Dislike 0
Views: 33